Friday, June 5, 2015

What Catches Your Eye

We are now blog hopping at Caseing the Catty.   So hop with us from one design team member to the next. I hope you can join us in the hop and enjoy all the beautiful creations that we case (copied and steal everything) from the 2015-16 Stampin' Up! catalog.   This week we are challenge everyone to flip through the catalog and case the first project that caught your eye the first time you flicked through the catty.

Love the crumb cake and the Mint Macaron floral.   So simple so beautiful.   Such a quick and easy thank you card.   I don't have this beautiful floral, but it is on my wish list.   In the meantime I created the card with stamp sets from my retired pile, Oh Hello and Regarding Dahlias.


If you have been following the hop, you just came from Caseing the Catty blog and the next stop in the hop is
the Kathryn Mangelsdorf.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Oh Hello and Regarding Dahlias
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Mint Macaron
Accessories:  Pearls, Whisper White Baker's Twine


6 comments:

Rachel Palmieri said...

It is a beautiful colour scheme, Stasia, and I do like your version using Regarding Dahlias.nice CASE.

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Great example of how you can change a card with a similar stamp set and it looks just as beautiful. These 2 colours I think will be one of my go to colour combinations.

Tricia said...

Such a clever interchange with the stamp, produces a really stunning simple card. Such soft subtle colours make this card so pretty.

Julia said...

I think your card is far better than the original Stasia! I love it's crisp and clean feel!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love your take on this one. Beautiful soft tones.

AB. said...

This is so lovely! Beautiful colours!